About Me

Canton, Michigan, United States
Recently did my first ever sledding - it was thrilling!!! and best part was although I was scared to death and afraid of loosing the control on snow board at such a speed ; my daughter, Akshata, who was sitting with me on sled...asked me to hold her as she was afraid (tooo)!!!! Now I could not afford to loose the control...can I? And finally I did it!!!! and she was sooooooo happy...she turned back while getting out of sled and said - "You are the Best Dad in this Whole Wide World!!!!!" Thank you god for everything....

Monday, January 15, 2007

Relationship and Responsibility

Little girl and her father were crossing a bridge. The father was kind of scared so he asked his little daughter, "Sweetheart, please hold my hand so that you don't fall into the river." The little girl said, "No, Dad. You hold my hand." "What's the difference?" Asked the puzzled father. "There's a big difference," replied the little girl. "If I hold your hand and something happens to me, chances are that I may let your hand go. But if you hold my hand, I know for sure that no matter what happens, you will never let my hand go." In any relationship, the essence of trust is not in its bind, but in its bond. So hold the hand of the person whom you love rather than expecting them to hold urs...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Greatly said... Your thoughts ?