About Me

Canton, Michigan, United States
Recently did my first ever sledding - it was thrilling!!! and best part was although I was scared to death and afraid of loosing the control on snow board at such a speed ; my daughter, Akshata, who was sitting with me on sled...asked me to hold her as she was afraid (tooo)!!!! Now I could not afford to loose the control...can I? And finally I did it!!!! and she was sooooooo happy...she turned back while getting out of sled and said - "You are the Best Dad in this Whole Wide World!!!!!" Thank you god for everything....

Saturday, January 13, 2007

Learn

The best thing for being sad is to learn something. That is the only thing which never fails. You may grow old and lie awake at night listening to the disorder of your veins, you may miss your only love, you may see the world about you devastated by evil lunatics, or know your honor trampled in the sewers of baser minds. There is only one thing for it then - to learn. Learn why the world wags and what wags it. That is the only thing which the mind can never exhaust, never alienate, never be tortured by, never fear or distrust, and never dream of regretting. Learning is the thing for you.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is great info to know.