About Me

Canton, Michigan, United States
Recently did my first ever sledding - it was thrilling!!! and best part was although I was scared to death and afraid of loosing the control on snow board at such a speed ; my daughter, Akshata, who was sitting with me on sled...asked me to hold her as she was afraid (tooo)!!!! Now I could not afford to loose the control...can I? And finally I did it!!!! and she was sooooooo happy...she turned back while getting out of sled and said - "You are the Best Dad in this Whole Wide World!!!!!" Thank you god for everything....

Friday, January 12, 2007

Are we coming closer?

I remember this topic when I appeared for the group discussions for my M.B.A. entrance - "Are we coming closer or we are falling apart"
The technology advancement definitely brought the communication closer with no barriers like Boundaries, Culture, Language. Views are shared and expressed, Travels are made less painful and real fast compared to 17th century.
But didn't the same advancement of technology caused - Hiroshima?
And Communication - Is it really views or shareholder focused media agendas?
Are the travels not more fearful?
Disagreements will always be there regarding where we are today - closer to each other or apart if we judge it with parameters like Technology.
But on more granular level - the real question is - "Am I coming closer to myself?" or I am just disappearing... Am I closer to find any answers to my basic existence?
"Who am I ?"
I think answer to this question is more important and the time human will solve this mystery, then whether there is advancement of technology or not - it will not matter to him..

we all will be closer to ourselves and closer to each other...

No comments: